Mayhem Events Covid19 Policy
We are currently closed, following the national lockdown. For further information, please see https://www.gov.uk/guidance
However, we have previously been able to operate under Tier 3 restrictions. Once we return to tier 3, the following rules and formats will apply:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All bookings must be made online. We will not accept on the day walk-ons. The minimum age is 12 years old.
- You can book a session with your household or individually (with other people outside your household but you must observe 2m social distancing rule)
- Paintball packages are now 500 paintballs at a time, this allows players to collect their paint without staff handling it.
- We are no longer able to offer a minibus service for Theydon Bois station.
- Walk-On Players will be asked to either kit up and use their cars for getting equipment ready or may be given an allocated kitting up area with seating etc. Please do stay within your allocated area. Players using their cars may find this easier with an empty boot. If a player is being dropped off they will be given a bench in the designated area for that session.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE
- Where possible a one-way customer flow has been introduced to ensure that customers can remain a minimum of 2 meters apart.
- The capacity of the venue has been significantly reduced to allow for space for all customers.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed at frequent intervals around the venue and customers will be asked to use the stations upon arrival.
- Player briefings will be held outdoors in areas allowing social distancing.
- The purchase of goggles will be available at a heavily discounted rate.
- All goggles will be sanitised prior to and after every use.
- All paintball markers will be sanitised before use.
- All field dead zones will only allow one customer in at a time to clean their own goggles.
- All chip and pin devices will be sanitised before and after every use.
- Washrooms are cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.
- All indoor facilities have been closed, with the exception of toilets.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your session start time, but stay in your car until this time if you arrive early. If you're late you may lose your slot and will need to rebook & pay for a new session. If you become unwell and are unable to attend your session but wish to reschedule, please email 12 hours before your session. There are no refunds.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering using the sanitiser station in the car park.
- IMPORTANT - Stay at home if you or any member of your household are showing any symptoms of the COVID-19 infection.
- The site and kitting up areas have been split into separate sections, your group will not mix with other groups during the time you are here.
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Ensure you keep your equipment with you at all times and never use or touch anyone else’s equipment
- Strictly no spitting and if you need to cough/clear your throat cover your mouth with your arm or use a tissue
- Sanitise hands regularly
- We cannot be responsible for any valuables
- All rubbish must be taken home with you
- Keep at least a 2-meter distance from everyone at all times
- Every surface will be cleaned on a regular basis using antibacterial products.
We have a number of toilets around the site. All toilets have hand sanitiser and will be regularly cleaned by a member of staff, although we would ask where possible to help us reduce toilet use as much as possible.
Please park leaving an extra car space between you and the next vehicle. Both cars should be able to open their door full without touching.
Customers need to understand there is a known risk associated with being in a public space with others but we are doing all we can to reduce the risk of spreading infection. We will unfortunately not be able to accept spectators.
PLEASE BE SENSIBLE, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE. BE MINDFUL OF OTHER PEOPLE.
ALL RULES & PROCEDURES MUST BE FOLLOWED. IF FOUND NOT COOPERATING WITH THE RULES YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUND.