Here's what to expect:
- Arrive 20 mins before your booked session slot.
- Help yourself to free tea while you book in.
- Collect your overalls, ammo pack and paint.
- Get kitted up and ready to go!
- Have a goggle safety talk
- Main safety talk and gaming explanation
- Everyone is divided into their respective teams and given armbands
- Get guns!
- Go playing zone
- Receive mission briefing, including objectives and strategies
- Play 1 game on that field (usually lasting about 15 minutes)
- Teams swap ends and play the same field again (about 15 minutes)
- After these 2 games, teams go back to booking in the area to refill paint and have a short break, this will repeat for the whole session.
Many people ask us what they should bring, this is what we recommend:
- A pair of comfortable shoes; trainers are good but boots with ankle support are better.
- Overalls will be provided but bring a few layers of clothing (Just in case you get dirty and want to change later on in the day before you go home). Don’t worry if you get any paint on your clothes as it washes out easily!
- You will sweat, so We have showers that all of our customers can use, feel free to bring a change of clothes and a towel - especially if you plan to hit the town afterwards