Okay, time for the serious stuff. We are VERY excited to be reopening soon, but there are a few changes you should be aware of.
We've introduced some new rules and changed a few of our systems in order to create a safe, Covid-Secure environment while maintaining the great quality of our games. Here's what you'll need to know:
• A maximum player limit of 30 players per game applies for all activities.
• Private games can be held - we have reduced the minimum player requirement from 20 to 10 people for a private game.
• Overalls are optional, rental customers can purchase brand new goggles for a heavily discounted price, although all equipment is still included in your package price and is cleaned and disinfected after every use.
• The rule of 6 applies in our staging areas, meaning that you can sit with up to 5 other people during breaks, etc, but we advise that you maintain a social distance as standard.
• We have introduced a one-way system where possible to reduce unnecessary or accidental mixing, please follow signs and abide by the system.
• Hand sanitiser is available throughout the site.
• All indoor facilities will remain closed to customers for the foreseeable future, with the exception of our toilet facilities which are cleaned on a regular basis.
• We will no longer be providing food onsite and ask our customers not to bring food with them. Snacks are understandable but please keep this to a minimum.
Congrats, you've made it to the end! Now the boring bit is over, pop over here
to book your session, we can't wait to see you!